Reassurance is key!
Equity Release has helped many people utilise their wealth tied up in their properties. Equity Release Specialists offer independent advice and can therefore recommend the best deals and interest rates from the whole of the lifetime mortgage and home reversion markets.
With a plethora of providers and products to choose from we take all the hard work and frustrations of trying to find the best equity release deals. That’s why it’s important if you recommend a personal friend or family member, that you can be assured they will receive the best equity release advice and product deals available.
We have access to special offers from providers to lenders such as Aviva, More2Life and Legal & General. These include plans that will suit anyone who’d either prefer roll-up lifetime mortgages with NO monthly payments, or interest servicing mortgages where inheritance protection is essential or even payment of a regular income. We will discuss these and gauge suitability based on each individuals requirements.
Being directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, Equity Release Supermarket is also a member of the Equity Release Council (ERC). All equity release plans covered by the Equity Release Council must follow a strict code of conduct:
- No negative equity guarantee – meaning no debt above the value of the house can be passed onto the beneficiaries
- Lifetime tenancy – all plans provide the homeowner the right to remain in their property for the rest of their life
- Portability – all equity release mortgagors have the ability to transfer their plan to a new compliant property
- Solicitors – customers and lenders must have separate legal representation as part of the ERC rules
Equity release solutions
You may have taken equity release yourself and will fully understand the importance of speaking with a fully qualified equity release adviser. They are specially licensed and trained to help you fully understand the process involved in releasing equity and discussing whether if indeed it is the best option.
Everyone's individual needs and requirements are different. It is important to deal with everyone accordingly, hence the importance of specialist impartial advice. Although you may have had your own reasons for proceeding with equity release, it may not be obvious why friends/family could benefit too because as previously mentioned, everyone’s situation is different.
Here are just a few examples of how equity release can help others:
- Repayment of an existing interest-only mortgage coming to the end of its term
- Individuals having difficulty with repayments on a loan or mortgage with their lenders requesting repayment
- Anyone requiring an increase in income who are asset rich, but cash poor and in need of cash to meet objectives
- Retirees wishing to make gifts to children/family to help with property purchases or business reasons
- Clients wishing to reduce the value of their estate (to help reduce Inheritance liability)
What to do next…
People listen to their friends/family and respect their advice, so if you think there is someone you know waiting to benefit from our service please feel free to contact us today!
Equity Release advisers can also be contacted directly on FREEPHONE 0800 678 5159 or please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The referral contact form is placed above for immediate notification if you wish to utilise this method of contact.
Why wait?… recommend a friend to us and you can earn yourself £200 of Amazon or M&S vouchers at the same time as doing a loved one a big favour!