Equity Release has helped individuals over age 55 realise their dreams or relieved financial stress by releasing equity from their property. It plays a crucial role in retirement planning and with FCA regulation and the Equity Release Council standards built in, safety is high on the agenda. You can feel confident in knowing that anyone referred to one of our experienced advisers, will get the best advice and service possible, rest assured. Please feel free to complete your details below and a local Equity Release adviser will contact you in strict confidence.
Reassurance is key!
Equity Release has helped many people utilise their wealth tied up in their properties. Equity Release Specialists offer independent advice and can therefore recommend the best deals and interest rates from the whole of the lifetime mortgage and home reversion markets.
With a plethora of providers and products to chose from we take all the hard work and frustrations of trying to find the best equity release deals. That’s why its important if you recommend a personal friend or family member, that you can be assured they will receive the best equity release advice and product deals available.
We have access to exclusive offers from providers such as Aviva, LV= or Hodge Lifetime. These include plans that will suit anyone who’d either prefer roll-up lifetime mortgages with NO monthly payments, or interest servicing mortgages where inheritance protection is essential. We will discuss these and gauge suitability.
Being directly authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, Equity Release Supermarket is also a member of the Equity Release Council (ERC) by its association with Equity Release Supermarket. ERC covered products offer as a minimum the following codes of conduct:
- No negative equity guarantee – meaning no debt above the value of the house can be passed onto the beneficiaries
- Lifetime tenancy – all plans provide the homeowner the right to remain in their property for the rest of their life
- Portability – all equity release mortgagors have the ability to transfer their plan to a new compliant property
- Solicitors – customers and lenders must have separate legal representation as part of the ERC rules
Equity release solutions
You may have taken equity release yourself and will fully understand the importance of speaking with a fully qualified equity release adviser. They are specially licensed and trained to help you fully understand the process involved in releasing equity and discussing whether if indeed it is the best option. Discussing the alternatives before equity release in part of our mantra.
Every individuals needs and requirements are different and it is important to deal with everyone accordingly, hence the importance of specialist impartial advice. Although you may have had your own reasons for proceeding with equity release, it may not be obvious why friends/family could benefit too because as previously mentioned, everyone’s situation is different.
Here are just a few examples of how equity release can help others:
- Repayment of an existing interest-only mortgage coming to the end of its term
- Individuals having difficulty with repayments on a loan or mortgage with their lenders requesting repayment
- Anyone requiring an increase in income who are asset rich, but cash poor and in need of cash to meet objectives
- Retirees wishing to make gifts to children/family to help with property purchases or business reasons
- Clients wishing to reduce the value of their estate (to help reduce Inheritance liability)
What to do next…
People listen to their friends/family and respect their advice so if you think there is someone you know waiting to benefit from our service please feel free to contact us today!
Equity Release advisers can also be contacted directly on FREEPHONE 0800 678 5159 or please email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The referral contact form is placed above for immediate notification if you wish to utilise this method of contact.
Why wait?…recommend a friend to us and you can earn yourself £100 of M&S vouchers at the same time as doing a loved one a big favour!